Changes for the last few versions. The full ChangeLog from the very first versions can be found on the history page.
Lightning v14.3-beta5 / upcoming version
- Add two new options to select status and navigation bar light schemes (and dark icons)
Lightning v14.3-beta4 / 2019-03-10 19:16
- Load and import backup files from external sources
- Allow desktop bookmarks to use page coordinates, in addition to absolute pixel position, and make that the default for newly created bookmarks. The benefit is that it works whatever the orientation and screen resolution or size.
- Better script API documentation, thanks to TrianguloY
- Better support for plugins and in particular scripts through the use of a dedicated service, thanks to F43nd1r.
- Fix GMail shortcuts and more generally shortcuts from apps that switched to the pin item request scheme
- Fix the “Send” action in the backup screen
- Workaround for hidden apply template dialog buttons in landscape mode
- Fix undo/redo operations on folders
- Various other minor bug fixes
Lightning v14.3-beta3 / 2019-01-30 09:16
- Fix shortcut creation initiated from other apps on Android on Android 8+
- Fix a crash in the script editor when trying to use an external editor on Android 7+
Lightning v14.3-beta / 2019-01-14 09:04
- Experimental support for nested scrolling in panels
Lightning v14.2.1 / 2019-01-07 21:04
- Remove READ_CALL_LOG and READ_SMS permissions because their use in launchers is now forbidden by the Google Play Store policy. A dialog box with a workaround will be displayed in case these permissions are needed (in badges)
- Fix the floating desktop on Oreo, thanks to TrianguloY
- Partially fix the issue with the app drawer not being automatically updated upon app (un)install on Oreo